Free Standard Shipping on all orders in the US!
Get on the current hype of trending beauty products!
Living in a fast-paced society, like the many cities in the U.S., the stress of our daily responsibilities can be overwhelming. However, many are now realizing the importance of taking time off for self-care. Self-care is a nationwide, growing movement that focuses on taking some time to refresh your body and mind. National Spa Week is quickly approaching and there is no better way to celebrate than by pampering yourself. Here are 5 of the hottest trending beauty products that you need to jump on ASAP to get you feeling like a brand new you:
- Hemp Seed Oil For moisturizing hands, skin, and hair, Hemp Seed Oil has been rising in popularity. Contrary to the belief, Hemp Seed Oil contains no THC or CBD. It is packed with antioxidants to give your skin and hair a boost, but it is mild for all skin types, even on sensitive or mature skin. No wonder it has become a trending beauty product in 2018. To refresh your body and mind, take some time to massage the Hemp Seed Oil on areas with sore, tired muscles. Want to know more…?
- Carrot Seed Oil We know of carrots as the orange root that we put in soups and eat raw to help fix our eyesight, but Carrot Seed Oil is beneficial for improving skin health. Carrot Seed Oil is moisturizing and gentle, making it suitable for all skin types. It also has sweet, nutty smell. After a warm bath, massage the oil into the skin for a brighter complexion and softer skin to refresh your body and mind.
- Emu Oil As the name says, this oil is made from the Emu bird. The oil is extracted from the fat of the Emu and is refined 7 times to filter out impurities. Although this product is not vegan, Emu Oil is produced ethically. Emu Oil is an intense moisturizer and is close to human sebum — it’s no wonder why so many people are using this oil and we highly recommend it.
- Lavender Essential Oil One of the most well-known essential oils for aromatherapy, lavender essential oil is thought to be therapeutic and relaxing. Adding a couple drops into a bath or an essential oil diffuser before bed can help refresh your body and mind for the next day!
- Ginger Essential Oil Although it’s typically used to spice up dishes, Ginger Essential Oil is great to use on hair and scalp. Refresh your body and mind by massaging the oil into scalp and hair. This oil helps keep scalp clean and hair voluminous for a glowing appearance; You’ll definitely be receiving compliments left and right!
Although National Spa Week is over, that won’t keep us from celebrating self-care for the rest of the year! Organic Pure Oil will be offering 5% off your entire order with coupon code: PAMPER5 (valid until 12/31/2018). Don’t miss this opportunity to get your hands on the latest trending beauty products of 2018! Click the promotional banner below to start shopping or click here to go to our products page.