Extra Virgin Jojoba Oil Organic Unrefined Cold Pressed
Pharmaceutical Medical Gradejojoba oil has many benefits for the skin like: hydrates and nourishes your skin shrink enlarge pores, prevents skin damage. Helps to counter the drying effects of the sun which are usually first noticed in fine wrinkle lines or “crows feet” around the eyes and mouth. Evens tone and smoothes roughness. A natural moisturizer for dry, sensitive, allergic, sun damaged, problem skin conditions and daily skin care. Improves surgical and accidental scars, restores normal skin color (reduces redness or hyper pigmentation). Extra virgin jojoba oil can also be used on the hair and scalp for a hot oil conditioning treatment. It will improve the health and texture of the hair and help any scalp problems. 100% pure natural organic pharmaceutical grade jojoba oil promotes skin health. Jojoba oil common uses include using it as face moisturizer, hair conditioner, facial cleanser, sunburn relief, lotion, makeup remover, and lip balm. Organic pure oil unrefined cold pressed jojoba oil mimics the natural oils our bodies produce. This magnificent oil can be used as a makeup remover, facial cleanser and moisturizer, body moisturizer, body and scalp message skin softener, conditioning treatment, lip conditioner as well as shaving prep and after shave. Unrefined cold pressed extra virgin pure jojoba oil is organic, vegan friendly, cruelty free, non-gmo, and never tested on animals. Organic pure oil’s (opo) 100% pure organic natural unrefined cold pressed jojoba oil is pharmaceutical medi grade, higher quality than therapeutic grade Organic pure oil’s (opo) unrefined cold pressed 100% pure jojoba oil is made up of only one ingredient which makes our oil 100% pure simmondsia chinensis Botanical Name: Simmondsia chinensis Extraction Method: Cold-Pressed Processing Type: Unrefined Shelf Time: 3 years Origin: USA
The different methods of hair removal
Most women suffer from hirsutism due to a genetic problem or a hormonal imbalance. And often these hairs usually found on the legs, face or arms tend to disturb the general harmony of the body as they are unsightly and leave them very much uncomfortable. Fortunately, it is now possible to solve this problem of excessive hair through the technique of Sugaring. There are different methods of sugaring hair removal to choose according to the convenience of each.
1. Razor: this is the method most used by women because it costs cheap and it is painless. The razor combines practicality and speed because you only spend a few minutes in the shower and you’re exited with satin legs. Only drawback: it accelerates the re-growth of the hairs and makes the hair darker and thicker. It will therefore be a continuous regular shaving every three days for continuously smooth legs.
2. The electric epilator: although painful, it is a method to remove hairs unstoppable even shorter. Small tweezers pull the hair at the roots and offer silky legs for at least 3 weeks. In addition, the hair tends to narrow during re-growth. However, the electric epilator is not suitable for busy women.
3. Sugaring : a technique very effective and less painful than electrolysis. This method also slows hair growth giving a smooth effect for about five (5) weeks thereabout since they are removed from their root. There are 3 types of wax: the cold, warm and hot. The first type is sold in strips and was designed for sensitive skin. The latter two are presented in the form of balls or liquid to be heated in a water bath or in a suitable apparatus. The wax is very convenient to pull long hair but it is not recommended for women cozy and those pressed.
4. Depilatory cream: the method is made for sensitive women and those suffering from problems in the veins. You just need to apply the product to the area to pop, let it stand for a few minutes, and then rinse the area thoroughly to get rid of product residue and hair. In the end, you’ll have a smooth and silky skin for 2 weeks. But as the product contains chemicals, the method is not recommended for sensitive skins because it may cause irritation.
5. Laser hair removal: a long-term method more or less permanent and is made for women with dark hair. This technique of hair removal is practiced in Institutes or salons by an experienced aesthetician. The method destroys the hair by means of a light beam. This long-term treatment is expensive because 3-8 sessions are required for optimum results. Moreover, it presents a risk of de-pigmentation which is irreversible.