Free Standard Shipping on all orders in the US!
Almond oil as a makeup remover?
We’ve all heard of using oils on face being a big “no-no.” People usually disregard most oils for face because of their comedogenic properties and greasy texture which leaves us looking like an oil factory. But there are some topical facial oils which can be used to improve the look of your skin inside and out. One of these oils is 100% pure sweet almond oil.
WHAT IS 100% PURE SWEET ALMOND OIL?
Cold pressed almond oil, or 100% pure sweet almond oil as we commonly know it these days, is one of the best oils in the market that can be applied to your face without harming it in any way. In other words, we can say that sweet almond oil on face is a blessing.
100% pure sweet almond oil comprises of vitamins including vitamin A and vitamin E, proteins, zinc, potassium and mono saturated fatty acids and a number of other nutrients and vitamins; and this powerful oil is purely extracted from strong almonds with the least amount of heat possible. Cold pressed almond oil was first cultivated somewhere in the Middle East, but today it is grown all over California in an extremely large amount.
WHAT DOES IT DO FOR THE FACE:
We know what you’re wondering right now. If sweet almond oil on face is such a good thing: how do you remove makeup with sweet almond oil? We’ll get to that in a minute. Making use of sweet almond oil on face surprisingly has a number of other benefits, such as:
- 100% pure sweet almond oil is one of the mildest and softest oils out there, which make it suitable for even baby skin. Hence, you can use sweet almond oil on face to make it soft and supple without harming it or making it ultra oily.
- Afraid to leave your house because of your dark circles and eye-bags? Fear not, for cold pressed almond oil has come to your aid. Apply it under your eyes every night and see a difference in two weeks.
- Almond oil is extremely impressive when it comes to reducing signs of aging like fine lines and wrinkles, etc.
How do you Remove Makeup with Sweet Almond Oil?
You are not the only one that has asked: how do you remove makeup with sweet almond oil? We ourselves have found ourselves standing in front of mirrors and questioning, exactly how do you remove makeup with sweet almond oil? Here’s how:
- Pour a few drops of 100% pure sweet almond oil on a cotton round and rub it gently all over your face, especially your eyes. Wash off with soap after the massage; or
- Take a few drops on your fingers and gently massage your face, removing all the makeup. Then rinse with soap.
Using almond oil to remove your makeup will deeply clean it off impurities. Hence, using sweet almond oil on face is the best thing ever.
We hope you’ve found the answer to the question that started this all: how do you remove makeup with sweet almond oil? Tell your friends, too!