Filtered Australian Emu Oil
Organic 6 Times Refined Emu Oil
Filtered Australian Emu Oil
- Filtered Australian Emu Oil is filtered and 6 times refined Australian Emu Oil produced under the Strict Australian Emu Oil regulations . The birds are totally free range, feeding on an all natural diet, which includes natural plants with antibiotic properties. No growth hormones or medicines are used, and they are not fed on corn, meat meal or hydrogenated oil feed. This is the real thing, as natural as you can get.
- Our emu oil is rendered at 160 deg F. During the refining process, the oil is taken to 480 deg F. This ensures there is zero probability of bacteria surviving and also creates a stable product.
- Filtered Australian Emu Oil is packed full of good stuff that skin loves! It contains Vitamin A which is needed for skin repair. It has Vitamin E which is a major antioxidant and helps in healing skin. It also contains Oliec Acid which aids in skin cell regeneration.
- Omega 3, 6 and 9 essential fatty acids can also be found in Emu oil and it has very high anti bacterial and anti inflammatory properties.
- Botanical Name: Dromaius Novae-Hollandiae
- Extraction Method: Rendered at 160 deg F
Disclaimer: Before purchasing, please note that all information contained within Organicpureoil store and this page is for reference purposes only and not intended to substitute the advice given by a pharmacist, physician, or any other licensed health-care professional. Our products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease. All products are for external use only. Unless a medical doctor recommends this product, it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner. The information on this page has been compiled from published sources and is provided only as a guide. Although every effort has been taken to ensure that information published on this page is correct and up to date, Organicpureoil LLC cannot guarantee the accuracy of all information presented, and accepts no liability with respect to any omission or error. The customer should always do their own research as to the suitability of a product for an intended application. Organicpureoil LLC accepts no liability in the unlikely event of an adverse reaction when using one of its products. All facts, details and recommendations are provided for informational purposes only and are not intended to diagnose, prescribe or replace the advice of professionals. Our products are not medication and we can only make recommendations for the suitability of our products in certain conditions. Any recommendations accepted by purchaser are accepted entirely at the purchaser’s risk. By purchasing our products, you accept responsibility to check with a professional before using any products that may interfere with drugs or medical conditions. By purchasing our products, you recognize and accept that some natural ingredients, essential oils in particular, may cause sensitivity in susceptible individuals and that Organicpureoil LLC will not be held responsible for such occurrences. We encourage those with sensitive skin to do a patch test for possible skin reactions. Organicpureoil LLC accepts no responsibility for incorrect use of information or products.